Metro says holiday won't change scheduling | Transportation
CINCINNATI (FOX19) - Good news to all who ride the Cincinnati Metro. They say that during Good Friday, as well as Easter Sunday, bus service will continue as normal.
The disabled will still be able to use access services on both days.
For more on this, call Metro at (513) 621-4455 or visit www.go-metro.com
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer
- Cincinnati State to host St. Rita School for Deaf students Dec. 11