Cincinnati Reds Hall of Famer Eric Davis to appear at La Salle high school | Schools
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Cincinnati Reds Hall of Famer Eric Davis will headline the 29th annual La Salle high school sports stag on Wednesday, January 23.
La Salle will honor its newest Athletic Hall of Fame inductees at the stag. The Hall was created in 1995 to recognize the school’s great athletes and coaches. This also will be the third year for La Salle’s Cornerstone Awards, which are presented to individuals who have been instrumental in supporting athletics at La Salle.
Davis is a 1990 World Series champion, two-time All Star and three-time Gold Glove winner.
The evening with be lead by former Channel 19 sportscaster Dan Hoard.
Only 250 participants may purchase VIP tickets to attend a celebrity reception with hors d’oeuvres and drinks before dinner. The VIP reception begins at 5:30 p.m. Other participants may purchase general admission tickets. Dinner begins at 7 p.m.
Information is available by calling La Salle at 513-741-2687.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer