Oak Hills mock trial teams competes; takes home several awards | Schools
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - The Oak Hills Mock Trial Team competed Sunday, January 13 in the U.C. Invitational with 24 other teams from across Southwest Ohio.
Between the three teams, Oak Hills took home nine outstanding witness or attorney awards. Those winning outstanding witnesses were Chloe Herzog, Mick Wesley and Katelyn Wauligman. Emma Cliffe won a double award, meaning she was the top witness in the entire competition. Outstanding attorney was won by Chris Rosing and Katelyn Wauligman. Paul Greve won a double award as well, making him the top attorney in the competition.
As a team, the Oak Hills Tartan team finished in 3rd place in the competition. Those members include Chris Rosing, Julia Greve, Emma Cliffe and Chloe Hassett. And, best of all, the Oak Hills Highlander team took the gavel winning 1st place in the competition against two strong competitors. Those team members are Mario Hristovski, Corey Buschle, Katelyn Wauligman, Chloe Herzog and Montell Brown.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer