Winton Woods Schools receive Clean Kitchen Awards | Schools
FOREST PARK, OH (FOX19) - Five schools in the Winton Woods District have received the Clean Kitchen Award given by the Hamilton County Public Health Department. Winton Woods High School, Intermediate School, Elementary School, and Primary North and South received the award. While Winton Woods Middle School had zero violations this year, it was not eligible for the award. To receive the Clean Kitchen award, a facility must:
- Have fewer than three violations in the previous two years prior to applying;
- Have no "critical" or repeat violations in the previous two years;
- Maintain at least two staff members with Level I Food Handler certification or at least one staff member with a current ServSafe certificate;
- Submit applications along with corresponding documentation;
- Have a minimum of two years of inspection data on file with Hamilton County Public Health.
- Winton Woods High School: Manager Debbie Siemon, Vicky Koeninger, Bev Wyrick, Sharon Meyer, Loretta Gordon, Ginny Bierman, Shawna Brocker, Kim Harig and Robyn Cross.
- Winton Woods Intermediate School: Manager Connie Bauer, Judy Beaver, Sandy McCormick and Alicia Johnson.
- Winton Woods Elementary School: Lead Worker Kim Henry, Starr Simpson, Priscilla Cupp and Beth Hooper.
- Winton Woods Primary North: Lead Worker Shari Spaw and Debbie Weber
- Winton Woods Primary South: Lead Worker Linda McKeehan and Mary Phillips.