Man arrested for December home invasion | News
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19)- A Greenhills man is behind bars for a home invasion that occurred in December.
Shaquille Smith, 19, is charged with three counts of aggravated burglary.
According to court documents, Smith and two accomplices kicked in a door to a residence and held the victims at gunpoint while assaulting one victim and demanding money.
Smith was booked in the Hamilton County Justice Center on Saturday morning.
His bond was set at $300,000 during his arraignment Monday morning.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer