11 people displaced after East Price Hill fire | News
EAST PRICE HILL, OH (FOX19)- Cincinnati fire crews battled a fire in East Price Hill on Wednesday morning.
Flames broke out just before 8 a.m. in the 2800 block of Sterrett Avenue.
The fire is out, but crews are remaining on scene to make sure there are no hot spots.
Crews believe the fire started due to an electrical problem in the wall of the second floor.
No one was hurt, but four adults and seven children have been displaced as a result of the fire. The Red Cross is helping.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer
- Cincinnati State to host St. Rita School for Deaf students Dec. 11
- Lone gunman robs Key Bank in Finneytown
- UC to spend nearly $500,000 on minority scholarships
- Ludlow Avenue to be transformed into a 'wonderland' Friday evening