MLK honored at Mercy Health Mt. Airy luncheon | News
MT. AIRY, OH (FOX19)-
A local hospital held a celebration in honor of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Mercy Health's Mt. Airy Hospital, located on Kipling Avenue, held its annual luncheon on Friday afternoon.
The day of events begins with a prayer breakfast.
A Cincinnati police officer gathered inspiration from MLK during a speech to Mercy Health employees, detailing how the community can work together to continue his legacy.
Event organizers revealed the theme for this year's event was 'Teamwork makes the team work'.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer
- Cincinnati State to host St. Rita School for Deaf students Dec. 11
- Lone gunman robs Key Bank in Finneytown
- UC to spend nearly $500,000 on minority scholarships
- Ludlow Avenue to be transformed into a 'wonderland' Friday evening