E. coli found last month at local Longhorn Steakhouse | News
DENT, OH (FOX19)- Five people were exposed to E. coli after eating at a local Longhorn Steakhouse restaurant.
The Hamilton County Public Health Department confirmed on Monday that E. coli was found on salad served at the restaurant last month.
It was reported at the Longhorn Steakhouse location on Harrison Avenue in Dent, Ohio.
Some of the people who were sick had to be hospitalized and recovered, according to officials.
The health department said no health codes were broken at the Longhorn location.
Since December, there have not been additional reports of E. coli cases, and the investigation is now closed.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer
- Cincinnati State to host St. Rita School for Deaf students Dec. 11