Harrison girl hit by car Monday | News
HARRISON, OH (FOX19)- A little girl was hit by a car on Monday afternoon in Harrison.
It happened at 420 South State Street, near the Harrison Post Office.
The child, who is 4-years-old, had some scratches on her face but authorities say she was awake and talking.
AirCare was initially dispatched to help but the weather prevented them from flying.
Instead, she was taken by ambulance to Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer