Viewing party held for local woman on Wheel of Fortune | News
WESTERN HILLS (FOX19)- A local woman won big as a contestant on Wheel of Fortune.
Jenna Webster of Bridgetown was selected for the popular game show, which aired on Friday evening on FOX19.
Family and friends of Webster held a viewing party at Cancuun Mexican Restaurant to celebrate her appearance on the show.
Webster ended up walking away with $24,100.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer
- Cincinnati State to host St. Rita School for Deaf students Dec. 11