Coupon experts will share the science of saving | Home & Garden
CINCINNATI (FOX19) - The Stockpiling Moms will teach you the basics of strategically using your coupons to save big and dine out on a dime.
Sponsored by the Friends of the Public Library, these free workshops will be offered at select Library locations in April, May, and June. Registration is recommended, by calling the hosting Library directly, or visiting http://programs.cincinnatilibrary.org/ to register online.
Shelley King and Melissa Jennings have blogged at StockpilingMoms.com and made it their mission to save money for their families and help others do the same. Their book Savvy Savings: Couponing Secrets from the Stockpiling Moms is available to check out at your Public Library.
They are making four appearances:
MONDAY, APRIL 16, 6:30 P.M.
Oakley Branch Library, 4033 Gilmore Ave.
MONDAY, MAY 14, 7:00 P.M.
Harrison Branch Library, 10398 New Haven Rd.
MONDAY, JUNE 4, 7:00 P.M.
Blue Ash Branch Library, 4911 Cooper Rd.
MONDAY, JUNE 11, 6:30 P.M.
Monfort Heights Branch Library, 3825 West Fork Rd.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer