Summer wine tasting event at Winton Woods | Events
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Unique wines, appetizers and live music will be front and center at the Mill Race Banquet Center at Winton Woods.
Passport to Wine is being held on Friday, July 26.
Ther event will feature a tasting of wines from several countries including Argentina, Australia, Canada, Chili, England, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States (California, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio and Washington). Wine representatives will be available for information, guidance and Q&A.
Wine samples will be complemented by a hors d'oeuvre buffet and live music by The Chris Comer Trio.
Advanced registration for Passport to Wine Friday is required. Tickets are $28.95 per person or $18.95 per designated driver.
All attendees will receive a complimentary souvenir tasting glass. The event is only open for adults 21 or older. For more information or to purchase tickets by phone, call 513-521-7275, ext. 285.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer