McAuley students training for the Flying Pig | Events
COLLEGE HILL, OH (FOX19) - Students will begin meeting every Saturday morning for organized training sessions to prepare for Cincinnati’s premier event, the Flying Pig Marathon.
Beginning January 19, runs and walks will be held every Saturday morning at 8am. Training will begin with a four-mile walk and gradually increase in distance until the date of the Flying Pig on May 5. Participants of the 10k and 5k on May 4 are welcome to join the training sessions as well.
All participants will receive a complimentary McAuley Flying Pig moisture-wicking shirt to wear during race events. To register to train with the McAuley group, please fill out a brief form online at www.mcauleyhs.net/piginterest.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer