Man charged after baby daughter sprayed with mace | Crime
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - An East Price Hill man is facing charges after police say he sprayed a his 2-month-old daughter with mace.
Gregory Tate, 29, is charged with one count of endangering children.
According to court documents, Tate sprayed the mace during an argument with the baby's mother. Mace allegedly sprayed a can of mace into the bedroom where the infant was sleeping.
Tate's bond was set at $2,500 and he was ordered to stay away from the child.
Copyright 2010 FOX19. All Rights Reserved.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer