Suspects wanted in YMCA theft | Crime
COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19) - The Hamilton County Sheriff's Office released pictures of two suspects wanted in a theft that occurred at the YMCA located in Colerain Township.
A man and woman are wanted in the for stealing proprty from the YMCA on December 3, 2012.
Anyone with information on these suspects can contact the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office at 513-851-6000 or Crimestoppers at 513-352-3040.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer
- Cincinnati State to host St. Rita School for Deaf students Dec. 11