City of Springdale Fire Department open house | Community Spirit
SPRINGDALE, OH (FOX19) - The Springdale Fire Department will be hosting its 21st annual open house on October 8. This will kick off fire prevention week. There will be activities for children and adults along with representatives from Hamilton County Communications Center, University Air Care and Mobile Care as well as UC Air Care helicopter, Shriners Hospital for Children, Springdale Police Dept, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, American Red Cross, Sparky the Fire Dog, and the Chick-Fil-A cow.
There will be a fire demonstration and fire prevention and safety activities plus free food and drinks.
Upcoming Events near Westside
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Cincinnati State respiratory therapy earns second place honors
- Molina Healthcare hiring 300 workers, job fair next Tuesday
- Sketch released of Norwood murder suspect
- Montgomery council selects mayor, vice mayor
- Cincinnati Franciscan Friars to bless Moerlein Emancipator Doppelbock, national award-winning beer